- Removed the deprecated
- Added the
- Made each sklearn compatible language also apply
- Added support for DIET embeddings
- Added support for spaCy 3.0
- Dropped support for BERT queries
- Removed all transformers besides the ones in sklearn and umap
- Added a helper to reverse strings for Arabic matplotlib charts.
- Put back ConveRT. It seems we only need a new hosting link.
- Added docs example for an Arabic benchmark.
- Added direct support for LaBSE.
- Deprecated the
ConveRTLanguagebackend. The original authors removed the embeddings.
- Added the support for the Universal Sentence Encoder.
- Fixed the
ConveRTLanguagebackend. The original source changed their download url.
- Added tests for
plot_3d, allowing you to make some 3d visualisations.
assignas a nicer alternative for
- Added a citation to an research paper on this library.
- Removed the "helper vectors" from our transformers.
- Added a guide on debiasing on the docs.
- You can now specify the plot axes and title.
- We've added sensible default values to "plot_interactive". We now assume that you want to plot the first two elements of a vector.
# Before emb.transform(Pca(2)).plot_interactive('pca_0', 'pca_1') # After emb.transform(Pca(2)).plot_interactive()
- Added some robustness to the
matplotlibbased arrow and scatter charts.
- Started deprecating the
plot_correlationmethod in favor of the new
- Fixed bugs relating to conditional imports.
- Added a new
- Fixed bugs to become spaCy 2.3 compatible.
- Added scikit-learn pipeline compatibility for all models.
- Created support for tfhub and huggingface backends.
- Added the
- Added support for ConveRT Embeddings.
- Added support for similarity retreival for
- Added more methods for
- Added support the
- Added support for
- Many small updates to improve documentation
- Fixed many small bugs for the